Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Little Cowboy!

I love Halloween and I have really been pumping Logan up for it. We bought a Dora Halloween book and have borrowed a few from the library. Today was our first "Trick or Treating" and L did GREAT! He loved it and it only took one second and he had it all figured out. It was raining a bit but we still had a wonderful time. Logan was a Cowboy who didn't want to keep his hat on even though it was raining and Alec was Buzz
Light- Year. Last year we were only home a month so we played it low key and just went to my Mom's for a bit.

My friend Debra and I took our boy's to a Halloween Jamboree put on by my township, it was nice, they also had cider and donuts and then the kids got to pick out a pumpkin. I think the boys had a great time and I look forward to doing more things like this. We did the Egg Hunt this past Easter and he loved that also. I am hoping to do the Santa and Caroling at the township hall for Christmas also.

I am really looking forward to taking him out for "Trick or Treating" we are only going to take him to a few houses but it should be a lot of fun especially since he knows what it is all about now.








No comments: