Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Logan!

Logan, you have brought so much into our lives, I cannot even begin to tell you how much you are loved. I am amazed by the things you do everyday, you are such a funny, smart, bright, serious, charming little guy. You get a little more attached to Daddy and I as each day goes by and your love for us is starting to show:) I still cannot believe it has been almost 6 months since you came home, everyday you grow a little more comfortable. The smile on your face when I walk in your room in the morning is the best part of my day. I am so blessed and happy to be your Mommy. I love you baby, HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY!

We took Logan to the Zoo today, it is unseasonably warm here, the temp outside right now is 73, it feels like 90 after it being so cold. We had a great time, the monkey's and Giraffe's seemed to be Logan's favorite. We left just after breakfast and got home around 1:45, we didn't have enough time to see everything because he started to get cranky close to his nap time. He wanted to walk most of the time but then he wanted me to carry him towards the end, man he is heavy. He was NOT going to go back in his stroller without a fight, we need a wagon. I think I will take some of his B-day money and get him one.

Of course Logan fell asleep on the way home and woke up about 5 minutes after putting him in his crib so it is most likely going to be a very LONG day for us. He usually naps for about 2 hours and today it was about 15 minutes, he is not crying so we left him in his room so at least he is resting. I have read so many times it only takes 1 thing to throw them off their schedules and they stop napping, I PRAY that does not happen, he LOVES to sleep and he needs it. I look forward to that time also, that is my break for the day, it gives me a little time for myself, whether to do dishes, clean or just rest.





No comments: