Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Logan's Referral Pics

I have never posted Logan's referral pics on here, not sure why? Any ways, I uploaded all the pics from our 2 trips to Russia to start making a photo book from Snapfish or Shutterfly whoever I can get the best with. Any ways, I came across these and I wanted to share them. I think these photo's where taken in May 06 so Logan would have been just 14 months. These are the youngest pics we have of him. I thought at one point I found him on the Kemerovo database but some info was missing so I wasn't sure. I REALLY believe it was and so do a few of my friends and family but Jeff did not think so. I unfortunately lost those pics when my computer crashed :0( I have all of our pictures in a photo album and on disc but these story books are so wonderful I just have to have one. I can't wait to start making one every year.

Any ways, here is my little cutie. Boy has the life in his eyes changed. We got these the first of June and traveled July 4th 06 to go and meet him. He had changed a lot from these pics to when we arrived a few months later. I remember his hair was a lot thicker but he was just as tiny.




No comments: