Friday, January 23, 2009

Ice Skating Anyone



Jeff put Logan's skates on, he stood up and fell. He then got right up walked over to Jeff with no problem at all and was ready to go. Logan did not want to hold our hands, he wanted to use the bar thingy they have to help them stay up, so be it.

Logan stepped on the ice and that was it, he just started shuffling his feet and off he went. We went around about 2 times and then he wanted to check out all of the benches and penalty boxes. I told him his daddy spent a lot of time in those boxes when he was younger, HAHAHA! Anywho, he went around a few more times, got going pretty fast, fell a few times but nothing major and then had enough. We skated for about 25 minutes, so a long time for a first. Logan really liked it a lot and he LOVED seeing Jeff fly around on his skates :0) This is only the second time I have been on skates since I was around 15 and the last time was about 6 years ago. I was shaky at first but got more steady as the time went on. We had a really fun time and are going to try and make this a once a week habit. The arena has open skate M-F and it's only $11 for all of us.






Penalty

1 comment:

PattiL said...

aww, what a big boy! But I didnt get to use that bar when I was young, I but my butt wouldnt have been a deep shade of purple!