Friday, June 29, 2007

Wow, I cannot believe we have been home 9 months today, crazy! Everyday brings something new and L does something that is totally amazing. Everyday I think I couldn't love him anymore than I do and I wake up and my heart has expanded even more:)

We took a trip up to our cottage for the first time this summer w/L and we had a great time. We even stumbled upon a Fawn (see pics) I am glad we didn't scare it, man I got close. Logan loved walking through the woods, he didn't want to hold our hands, he needed to be a big boy and balance, it was so cute.

I posted some pics in a new way for me but I think I like it, what do you think? They are from our trip to our place and some other random photo's. Logan loves to have me hold the camera and take pictures of us together and he really is into smiling for the camera right now.




Cool Slideshows!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job boot! The pics are as awesome as you...!!!Me

Unknown said...

We love the new way. Great job.
Love Nanny and Papa