Friday, August 11, 2006

37 Days!

It's been 37 days since we met that adorable little guy and signed our petition to adopt him. Sometimes I'm not sure if people understand that I think of this boy as my son, not just a boy I hope to adopt. After what Jeff and I have went through I do not have on rose colored glasses and I know anything can happen but I love that baby and my heart aches for him everyday :)

We have been told not to expect our release letter and court date until September, I am holding on to that September is only 21 days away and of course anything can happen and it could come in August, who really knows. I am still hopeful for court the first of September. One good thing about the wait is that air prices have come down going into fall and we will probably save about $1000. Over the next couple of weeks I will be busy TODDLER proofing our house and doing a really good cleaning. I hope I can post a court date soon!

COME ON SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!

No comments: